REACH, for the right people.
Reach HR partners with employers, clients and individuals principally in the values-based service sectors to provide Recruitment and other related Human Resource Management and Personal Growth Support Services. We are a specialty HR consultancy with extensive experience in identifying and transitioning talented people.
Reach HR has specialist expertise in identifying and placing people within its specialist sectors and understands the importance and relevance of an organisation’s values and mission, culture, sensitivities and other points of uniqueness when measuring the cultural and competency fit of candidates.
Reach HR has been established by Managing Director, Anthony Spata and a professional support team following his 28 year professional career gained mostly in human resources roles including leadership of that function for the not-for-profit sector for 10 years. Anthony has experience in attracting, assessing, presenting and appointing quality people who meet an organisation’s needs. He also has extensive experience in managing employee performance, and assisting individuals manage their transition in times of individual and organisational change.
In particular, Anthony understands:
- How Christian and not-for-profit organisations work.
- The ‘mission’ of an organisation, and how this fits within the broader community.
- The work that Christian and not-for-profit organisations carry out to fulfill this mission.
- How to tailor campaign programs which attract the right candidate that will fit within this kind of environment.
We find the right people for you
Our Recruitment Service is appropriately tailored to each organisation and assignment. We offer the complete end-to-end service for full time, part time and fixed term appointments.
Reach HR specialises in appointments across the full spectrum of an organisation. Our historical experience includes:
- Senior executives.
- Accounting and finance professionals.
- Executive PA and admin support.
- Property and facilities management.
- Marketing and communications professionals.
- Event management and hospitality specialists.
- Pastoral ministry and evangelisation roles.
- Youth and young adult ministry.
Outplacement and Career Transition Service
Reach HR offers this service to employers to assist their staff through times of organisational change by providing personalised support and guidance for employees who have been made redundant or for individuals who voluntarily need assistance in making a career transition. The service equips individuals with the confidence and skills to:
- Manage employment transition effectively.
- Best position themselves in the market.
- Identify suitable job opportunities.
- Maximise personal presentation.